↳ INFP (The Healer)
INFPs are imaginative idealists, guided by their own core values and beliefs. To a Healer, possibilities are paramount; the realism of the moment is only of passing concern. They see potential for a better future, and pursue truth and meaning with their own individual flair.
INFPs are sensitive, caring, and compassionate, and and are deeply concerned with the personal growth of themselves and others. Individualistic and nonjudgmental, INFPs believe that each person must find their own path. They enjoy spending time exploring their own ideas and values, and are gently encouraging to others to do the same. INFPs are creative and often artistic; they enjoy finding new outlets for self-expression.
- among least likely of all types to suffer heart disease and chronic pain
- second highest of all types to report marital dissatisfaction
- more successful than average in mastering a foreign language
- among types to be most dissatisfied with their work
- personal values include autonomy and creativity
- famous infps: princess diana, audrey hepburn, john lennon, and william shakespeare
- over represented in occupations in counseling, writing, and the arts
[AGGRESSIVELY CONTINUES TO SHIP A SHIP EVEN THOUGH THE WRITERS LIKE TO PRETEND THE SHIP NEVER HAPPENED]
Woohyun: Yesterday at like 3 in the morning… Sunggyu asked us who wanted chicken…
I don’t know if it’s intentional or not, but believing in the idea that almost everything we see on TV is planned in someway, it’s beautiful how often Emma’s eating foods like cereal and ice cream with her family. In the company of her parents especially whether it’s Snow or David or both, she’s a fruit loops connoisseur. It’s exquisitely childlike. There’s an innocence to it, as though she’s making up for lost times with them — Sunday mornings with cereal and cartoons. Again whether intentional or not, it’s one of the most beautiful things I’ve noticed about the show.